Tel: +39 011 8991223 | Email: info@casafirmino.it
header-1-1

Casa Firmino

Bed & Breakfast – Torino

On the Superga hill, just 8 km from Turin city centre.

The country house dates back to the 17th century. It has been totally renovated in recent years and it is located on the outskirts of the Parco naturale della Collina Torinese di Superga, a short distance from the historic Basilica.

Casa Firmino offers two rooms with bed and breakfast service and a separate apartment. We offer the peace and tranquility of a country residence while still being within very close distance to the city. Indeed the house is only 8 km from Turin city centre (Piazza Vittorio), an ideal starting point for exploring Turin, taking excursions in the Monferrato, Langhe and Roero hills, and visiting the old royal residences and country estates of the Piedmont region (we are located 20 km away from the Reggia di Venaria).

Three restaurants in the nearby hamlet of Superga (a 5-minute walk away) offer guests the chance to try the local cuisine as well as the region’s renowned wines.

Request availability

Our Offers

Special family offer

No charges are made for children under 4.
50% reduction for children aged 4-8.
On request, foldable bed (110x60cm) and high chair are available.
(at least 2 nights).

Contact us
casa-firmino-DSC_0951 panorama

Guest Rooms

There are two guest rooms, each with separate and independent entrance.

On the ground floor there is a spacious double bedroom (29 square metres) en suite. It has a large wardrobe, a sitting room area and a sofa which can be converted into two extra beds.

On the first floor there is another double (or twin-bedded, if so requested) room (18 square metres) en suite, with late-19th-century furniture, exposed beams, and a large balcony with a breathtaking view of Torino, the Alpine range and the entrance to the Susa Valley

Tea and coffee facilities in both rooms.

casafirmino_IMG4605 B&B 1°p SL

Prices B&B

★ ★

Room Ground floor

Double room (Suite)

from € 80.00/85.00 per room
Maximum rate for 1 night and during the winter months

  • Breakfast included
  • Additional bed, € 35,00 per person
  • (Maximum guests= 4)
Info request

First floor Room

Double (or twin-bedded room)
from € 80.00/85.00 per room

Used by a single person
from € 50.00/ 55.00 per room
Maximum rate for 1 night and during the winter months

  • Breakfast included
  • (Maximum guests= 2)
Info request

Tourist Tax excluded

For breakfast you are offered a choice of yoghurt, fruit juices, tea, coffee, chocolate, toasted bread, biscuits, homemade cakes, jams, butter and fresh fruit.

We are thoroughly informed on celiac disease and, on request, we can provide gluten-free diet suitable for celiacs.

For periods longer than 4 days, a reduction is offered. Please, enquire.

We are sorry that we can only accept payment in cash or by money transfer in advance.

Additional notes:

A deposit equal to 30% of the sum total is required at the time of booking, to be paid via bank transfer. The remaining 70% will need to be paid in cash on arrival.

In case of cancellation, the deposit will be paid back in full, if requested 10 days or more before the date of arrival; if later than that, no money will be refunded.

Check-in and Check-out

  • On arrival, rooms are available between 18.00 and 20.00
    (Different times can be arranged on request)
  • On departure, rooms have to be vacated by 11.00 a.m.

The Torino+Piemonte Card (in its 2 days version) is on sale here.

The Apartment

The apartment can host a family of up to 4 people maximum.

The 60-square metre apartment is set out across two levels: the ground floor includes an entrance hall, a kitchenette (equipped with dishwasher, fridge and freezer, electric oven and gas stove, dishes, cups, glasses and kitchenware), a lounge area, with TV and cd player, containing a sofa-bed that can offer extra sleeping accomodation for two if needed (measuring 190×140 cm). This floor also includes one of the two bathrooms (complete with shower cabin, toilet facilities and washing machine).

The first floor includes the master bedroom (containing a double bed measuring 200x160cm, h 13), complete with wardrobe, the other bathroom (with bath), and a large French window opening onto a terrace offering a great view of Turin.

The apartment is surrounded by greenery and offers guests exclusive access to their own private part of the garden (facing East), enclosed by a low wooden fence and equipped with garden furniture.

Guests are more than welcome in the Western part of the garden too; there is an orchard there and a lovely panoramic view of the city and its surroundings. A semi-circular wooden structure offers yoga and meditation enthusiasts a perfect spot for their practices in a peaceful green setting.

casafirmino__1352 Dép.soggiorno

Prices Apartment

Double room

per night

min € 80.00 – max € 90.00

  • Price for 3 people occupancy: € 100 / € 110
  • Price for 4 people occupancy: € 120 / € 130
  • Minimum stay 2 nights
Info request

Double room

per week

min € 500.00 – max € 600.00

Discounts available on stays of over a week.

Info request

Rate details

Children under 3 years of age stay for free (a cot is provided free of charge)
The maximum rate applies to winter months

Services included:

  • Free Wi-Fi internet connection
  • Free parking in the property’s private courtyard
  • Linen provided (bedding, towels, table linen)
  • Change of linen and room cleaning every 7 days
  • Hair dryer, soap, body wash, shower caps provided
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Wide range of tourist guides available, not only about Turin
  • On arrival guests will be provided with a first selection of foods and supplies for breakfast or a snack
  • Only small dogs are allowed on the premises – please warn in advance if you plan to bring one, in which case an additional cleaning fee of € 20 will also be required

Additional notes:

A deposit equal to 30% of the sum total is required at the time of booking, to be paid via bank transfer. The remaining 70% will need to be paid in cash on arrival.
In case of cancellation, the deposit will be paid back in full, if requested 10 days or more before the date of arrival; if later than that, no money will be refunded.

Location

The house is a short distance from the upper terminal station of the historic rack train railway connecting theBorgata Sassi below to Superga. In the station there is the Visitors Centre for the Parco naturale della Collina Torinese, which organises courses, seminars, theme walks, night hikes and temporary exhibitions.

How to get to Casa Firmino

Lat/Long: (45.078491, 7.76506)

By car. If you drive, there are three ways to reach Superga: the Strada Comunale di Superga from Torino (borgata Sassi), the Panoramica dei Colli from Pino Torinese e the road from Chieri which climbs through the village of Baldissero.
Strada Comunale di Superga winds up from Borgata Sassi to the top of Superga hill and is about 4.5 km long. It turns off Corso Casale next to the lower terminal station of Superga rack train.

When you get to the small Superga village at the top, where the roads from Pino and Baldissero also converge, you will notice a newsagency /tobacconist shop and two restaurants. Do NOT continue on the same road towards Baldissero. Instead turn Left up following the signposts to the Basilica (It’s almost a U turn).
About 150 m. after the turn, take the small road on your Left called “Strada alla Funicolare”.
Continue on this level road for about 250 m. up to a signpost reading ‘interni 23’, which is on your left next to a big bamboo hedge. Follow this private road which descends on your Left. After a sharp bend you come to a short white metal railing on your Left; at the end of that, turn Right into the courtyard of Casa Firmino. There you are.
Welcome!

By Public Transport
From the city centre: tram 15, bus 61 and bus 68 all go to Borgata Sassi.
From Sassi to Superga: bus 79 or the historic rack train.

Timetable: www.gtt.to.it/cms/turismo/sassisup

On Foot (why not?)
If you wish to walk to the house, we advise you to follow the paths detailed on the Collina Torinese website:
www.parchipocollina.to.it
www.parks.it/parchi.po.collina/iti_dettaglio.php?id_iti=276

Write here your review


Casa Firmino

Bed & Breakfast – Torino

Our reviews

No Post Found

Contacts

Address: Strada Funicolare Superga, 23/4 – 10132 Torino

Call us

Phone: +39 011 8991223

Mobile: +39 349 1062707

 

E-Mail: info@casafirmino.it

Photos of the B&B were taken by Stefania Levi- www.stefanialevi.com

Casa Firmino